Wednesday, May 30, 2012

how does this work

I was watching TV, and D came by and whispered to me, "I want to fuck your brains out."

It was 1AM.  I was very tired, so I went to take a shower.  When I walked into the bedroom I saw her beautiful naked body lying on newly washed satin sheets.

"I warmed myself up for you," she said.  In her hand is a 3 inch long pink vibrator that shaped like a little penis that she bought a while ago.  She claimed that it made it easier for her to cum during sex, which was  already frequent enough to me without it.  She closed her eyes and slowly moved the vibratory buzz up and down her flesh, seemingly absorbed in her own pleasure.

I climbed on top of her and started kissing her shoulder blade.  She opened her eyes and looked down, and said, "you look like you aren't very turned on tonight."

"I'm really tired," I flustered, "but I just need some time."

"That's ok.  I am really tired too.  I just need to sleep."  She glibly skipped back into the bathroom to take her birth control and wash her face.

I felt lonely and out of control.  I squeezed my nipples a bit and grabbed myself and gave myself a few good tugs, and unexpectedly it grew in size and became engorged.  Maybe she will get on top of me and ride me for a bit so I don't have to move too much, I thought to myself sarcastically.  I imagined doing it doggie style, and not seeing her face might make it easier for me to not think about what exactly had been going on between us while losing control over my involuntary contractions.

In her bathrobe, she leaned against the door frame and said in a surprising voice, "oh, you got yourself warmed up."

"Wait, I thought you wanted to do it."

"Well that was before.  I thought you didn't want to do it.  Now it's too late, and I have to get up early tomorrow."

Alright.  I smiled uncomfortably.  The pale of silence dropped between us as she turned off the light.  I wonder if she could sense my anger.  I wonder if she would care.  She always falls asleep so quickly.  I stumbled back into the living room.  Feeling my testicles full of fluids, I needed a release.  I was naked and rough with myself, and it came out suddenly and in a somewhat terrifying way, as if I was in a sustained electrocution with that addictive, volcanic quality of oozing.  I squeezed a few more times to let the last drop fall squarely on the brand new linoleum floor that we installed a few months ago, and wiped it off, miffed, with a large piece of paper towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment